I have hope
I’m not trying to sound depressed, but this Monday was meant to be the day that the registration on the land was finalized and it didn’t happen! Our team waited at the land all day, only for one of the landlord’s sons to say that he wasn’t going to make it there until the following day (Tuesday). Our team couldn’t make it Tuesday so we rescheduled for Wednesday. Wednesday morning: I receive a text that we did not complete the registration because the banks were closed due to a new government ruling that all 500 and 1000 dollar notes were being changed to help stop fraudulent activity.
P.S. this is what a 500 rupee bill looks like in case you were curious:
So many questions… Why another drawback? Why another delay? This started in July, now we are in November and we still have no land. Help me JESUS.
I am trying to stay positive and do know that I have hope if I trust in the One who is ultimately directing the steps of this project. God assigned this to me and with his help and guidance I believe we will purchase the land and through this time of delay we will walk through and be victorious and at the end of this delay we will make orphans sons and daughters. Help me Lord to keep a good attitude. Amen amen amen.